Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Sigma 2014

Sigma Run 2014
 
As mi take out mi camera two ladies already posing
 

 Had to take some pictures before the event in Half Way Tree before all the unslaught of feet destroying the streets of the corporate area
These volunteers helps make the day a Success 
 


Policeman out and already prepared for the event

All I hear is Shoot me and that's's what I did all part of the journey

 this lady ICWI a mi fren fi life couldn't pass n nuh put her pix on mi blog..Worse mi a pose with her daughter fi mi profile pix. Big up Tricia
 
WinnerGwaan Lady put on the Lengths pon a boy
 
Exhaustion a part of the experience at sigma



 

Leslie say to the World Lord  
 
 All Statue of ....Sorry I mean Promotional advertisement were present
 
 
These ladies enjoying the Finish

The dust settles
 
 
 
The event is by no means over as entertainment filled the rest of the morning but I had to leave for some pressing matters but not before taking these
 

The man say "What we Gonna do" But Bugle never do nuh Exercise so mi nuh know if him fit at all


 
A Rising star was there performing when I left. All the best Verlando
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text